SAP NetWeaver creates a technological foundation for all new SAP solutions. It contains a variety of tools and programming models to develop custom applications or implement enhancements for existing SAP modules. SAP NetWeaver supports the complete development lifecycle for ABAP and Java programming.
Consultants and programmers at Hicron have over 15 years of experience (including international experience) in SAP ERP development, designing new solutions, implementing add-ons, and also adjusting them to the requirements of Hicron clients.
Based on these technical fundamentals, Hicron offers:
- Implementation of SAP Portals implementation and adjusting it to clients’ specific needs
- Planning and installation of SAP NetWeaver architecture
- BSP and WebDynpro for ABAP/Java-based UI development
- Migration of existing J2EE applications to SAP NetWeaver and SAP Enterprise Portals
- Integration of complex system environments using SAP XI and SAP eSOA services
- SAP ABAP/4, ABAP/OO development and layout development
- SAP BI development
- SAP Workflow development
- ALE IDOC / BAPI / RFC integration
- Adobe Forms, Smart Forms and SAP Script development
- Data migration using the LSMW tool set
and many other.